Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been hit.
US_Tank Wrote: 

Mario and the Tank have a mutual understanding!  We are going to Rock out with our Cocks out! 

Its the rest of you limp-noodled pencil dicks that have to worry about now.   The LK Tour is now in session!   And What about Bob!    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA       Tongue

THIS IS 110% CORRECT!!! The LK and the Tankster will be starting the ROCKIN COCK TOUR SOON ENOUGH!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
nice story Bob, lmao.  Tank what else can I say, you are very cool!Cool
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote: 

Mario and the Tank have a mutual understanding!  We are going to Rock out with our Cocks out! 

Its the rest of you limp-noodled pencil dicks that have to worry about now.   The LK Tour is now in session!   And What about Bob!    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA       Tongue

THIS IS 110% CORRECT!!! [color="red"]The LK and the Tankster will be starting the ROCKIN COCK TOUR SOON ENOUGH!![/color]

[wtf]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Maduro PiPs Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote: 

THIS IS 110% CORRECT!!! The LK and the Tankster will be starting the ROCKIN COCK TOUR SOON ENOUGH!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Nice hit. Awesome shirt.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I will

ROCK ON WITH MY COCK STRONG!!!!!

Ok, forget it, sounds kinda weird, I will let you two Nuts handle this one exclusively-<<<<<<<----------that sounds funny

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Very thoughtful hit on a deserving target. Great story board specially the pic of the blond in the golf course. The cigars are nice too Tongue 
Man I go away for 36 hours and one miss a heck of a lot.

Beautiful hit on a deserving brother.

Tank is trying to take on the firm?

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Awesome shot!!!

...and you two fellas play with your cocks all you want...   sounds like a <ahem> special bond is forming there..   Cool

MaytagMan Wrote:Awesome shot!!!

...and you two fellas play with your cocks all you want...   sounds like a <ahem> special bond is forming there..   Cool

Yeah, its sounding more like the pencil dicks of the world just cannot understand!  Tongue