Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've become a psychic
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
forgop Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Interesting !!!!  I smell a set-up though, this seems to close to home to be of real conflict.  I guess we'll have to see
[popcorn]
Tankie Vs. ??  actually, i don't have any idea who this is, Forgop ? 

I'm a one man show-I don't need to form the equivalent of Spanky's gang. I wasn't afraid of The Shirm and I sure as hell ain't afraid of these 2 jokers.
On a side note.....this guy has balls....in an email he sent..."he claims he setup the groundwork to breakup the Firm and now he will do the same for the Mega Powers". First of all....my right NUT can take this guy out....nevermind the Mighty Tank......he always had a hard-on for the Firm and I think based on his words, that is disrespect to the former members.....what do you guys think......

SEE!?! some truths are so self evident as to not require further exposition. 

just 30 seconds ago "the great one" is posting how he creates worlds, walks on water, farts lysol clean air freshener scent and now he asks for help.  what a fraud.  Tongue

best be careful oh great one.  the tank is watching.  i'm sure he's not fooled.
forgop Wrote:
Is priority mail service available in North Dakota? I wasn't sure if they were still using the pony express or not. LOLOLOL
[lol][lol][lol] [winner]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote: 

When I signed up with you for this Mega-Powers gig Mario I assumed that I would have to swat a few flies!  

daryn like we spoke on saturday night eventually you're going to realize that the great lk is nothing but a hollow gimmick created by the robfather one evening.  without the robfather, without the mighty firm, without the respect that that organization commanded well our mighty legend killer is well...

not nearly as intimidating although still quite comical.   it's a shame that he continues this gallagher ii immitation routine in his state of self delusion but so be it.  i fear though that you are now realizing that the great one's mouth has written a barack obama sized group of checks that he has no ability to cash.  this is no doubt why he turned to the benevolence of the mighty tank to aid him in his struggles and his free fall into stogie obsolescence.  without the robfather, jimmy, bob, the firm in toto he was aligned with well...uhm Fishpoop. 

but again as we spoke daryn i do appreciate and respect you're taking mario on as a tax-deductible charity, writing off every phone call, text, email, like he was one of sally struthers' kids.  in this day and age we have to get as creative as possible with our returns.  but again as we spoke when you too tire of his speedy gonzalez chihuaha act by all means we will welcome you with open arms into the Sanctified Brothers of the Leaf.  Jimmy the Oracle himself has been kind enough to save you a fine leather chair at our granite meeting table for when the time comes.  

Once again....the old man Grandfather of SC is delusional. The GREAT ONE.....BY HIMSELF, conquered this entire board.....and maybe collaborated with your MIGHTY FIRM for 2-3 scheduled hits. The LK always worked alone. AND the LK even took out some of your precious Sanctified Brothers of the Smackdown on more than one occasion. The FIRM was simply a front for the LK....I was basically there as a figurehead so the FIRM will still be respected and FEARED......

Another sign of being delusional is this idea that the ROBGRANDFATHER, molded the LK.....you cannot instill the ruthless aggression that I have and display....you cannot mold the lunacy antics I display.....that comes from within. What ya did do PAPA ROB is open up the ONE AND ONLY DOOR FOR ME and that was enough my friend to CREATE THE MONSTER the LK has BECOME....the GREATEST OF ALLTIME....THE KING OF STING.....THE MASTER OF DIASTER.....

NOW YOU KEEP PLACING THESE LITTLE WORDS IN THE TANK'S EAR, BUT HE AINT BUYING THAT.....JUST LIKE THIS TRUCE YOU REQUESTED.....YOU FEAR US......THE MUM WAS ALREADY MADE AN EXAMPLE OF........and THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we shall see.  we shall see.  it would be best not to cross the robfather.  allow yourself you're allusions.  allow yourself the what ifs.  don't make me go all bobby fischer on you.

[Image: ortonvswarrior1rv7.jpg]

for the record you also see how lk in his delusion has stolen not only from the robfather in the above quote but also from muhammad ali and john hiatt.  the man is a walking talking xerox machine. 
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
forgop Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Interesting !!!!  I smell a set-up though, this seems to close to home to be of real conflict.  I guess we'll have to see
[popcorn]
Tankie Vs. ??  actually, i don't have any idea who this is, Forgop ? 

I'm a one man show-I don't need to form the equivalent of Spanky's gang. I wasn't afraid of The Shirm and I sure as hell ain't afraid of these 2 jokers.
On a side note.....this guy has balls....in an email he sent..."he claims he setup the groundwork to breakup the Firm and now he will do the same for the Mega Powers". First of all....my right NUT can take this guy out....nevermind the Mighty Tank......he always had a hard-on for the Firm and I think based on his words, that is disrespect to the former members.....what do you guys think......

SEE!?! some truths are so self evident as to not require further exposition. 

just 30 seconds ago "the great one" is posting how he creates worlds, walks on water, farts lysol clean air freshener scent and now he asks for help.  what a fraud.  Tongue

best be careful oh great one.  the tank is watching.  i'm sure he's not fooled.
THE LK nevers asks for HELP........I asked what do you think.....on the other hand Papa ROB...you are looking for all the help you can get to form your little Brotherhood of the Tampon and need the TANK to be successful.....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote: 

When I signed up with you for this Mega-Powers gig Mario I assumed that I would have to swat a few flies!  

daryn like we spoke on saturday night eventually you're going to realize that the great lk is nothing but a hollow gimmick created by the robfather one evening.  without the robfather, without the mighty firm, without the respect that that organization commanded well our mighty legend killer is well...

not nearly as intimidating although still quite comical.   it's a shame that he continues this gallagher ii immitation routine in his state of self delusion but so be it.  i fear though that you are now realizing that the great one's mouth has written a barack obama sized group of checks that he has no ability to cash.  this is no doubt why he turned to the benevolence of the mighty tank to aid him in his struggles and his free fall into stogie obsolescence.  without the robfather, jimmy, bob, the firm in toto he was aligned with well...uhm Fishpoop. 

but again as we spoke daryn i do appreciate and respect you're taking mario on as a tax-deductible charity, writing off every phone call, text, email, like he was one of sally struthers' kids.  in this day and age we have to get as creative as possible with our returns.  but again as we spoke when you too tire of his speedy gonzalez chihuaha act by all means we will welcome you with open arms into the Sanctified Brothers of the Leaf.  Jimmy the Oracle himself has been kind enough to save you a fine leather chair at our granite meeting table for when the time comes.  

Once again....the old man Grandfather of SC is delusional. The GREAT ONE.....BY HIMSELF, conquered this entire board.....and maybe collaborated with your MIGHTY FIRM for 2-3 scheduled hits. The LK always worked alone. AND the LK even took out some of your precious Sanctified Brothers of the Smackdown on more than one occasion. The FIRM was simply a front for the LK....I was basically there as a figurehead so the FIRM will still be respected and FEARED......

Another sign of being delusional is this idea that the ROBGRANDFATHER, molded the LK.....you cannot instill the ruthless aggression that I have and display....you cannot mold the lunacy antics I display.....that comes from within. What ya did do PAPA ROB is open up the ONE AND ONLY DOOR FOR ME and that was enough my friend to CREATE THE MONSTER the LK has BECOME....the GREATEST OF ALLTIME....THE KING OF STING.....THE MASTER OF DIASTER.....

NOW YOU KEEP PLACING THESE LITTLE WORDS IN THE TANK'S EAR, BUT HE AINT BUYING THAT.....JUST LIKE THIS TRUCE YOU REQUESTED.....YOU FEAR US......THE MUM WAS ALREADY MADE AN EXAMPLE OF........and THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i go on sabbatical for 9 months or so to take care of family business i come back to my beloved stogiechat and i see that my progeny, my creation has ripped off 3/4's of the robfather's schtick and claimed it as his own. 

he claims he came up with the legend killer.  blatant chinese $3 knockoff.  i see pictures of my esteemed colleague the mum with a shirt that has a direct robfather quote printed on it.  what does it say underneath my quote? "-LK".  

there is a whole new generation of sc'ers.  many unfamiliar with the special brand of insanity that the robfather can bring.  lk sends some spotted dick.  bah.  the robfather was sending fish, vagisil, tampons, rat poison, tissues, all of it before the garden weasel was even a butt in the almighty stinky. 

i shall allow you your moment sir.  you've earned it.  i even begrudgingly salue your little gig here.  but know this.  you cross the robfather's door and the true twisted genius that is yours truly will be brought to bear.  then we shall see who truly is george carlin and who truly is westchester carrot top.

and secondly allow me to clarify another point.  nobody makes an example out of the mum.  the mum out of his own great generosity, kindness and humility allows it to appear as if he's been made an example of.  it is another delusion of the lk's mind that he thinks he has bested the mum.  fear kuma poor Alcalde Del Pueblo Sin Gente.  you have opened a whole can of whoopass that you can't even begin to digest.    

THE QUOTE THE LK HAS BEEN STATING FOR YEARS, PRINTED ON THE MUM'S SHIRT IS INDEED TRADEMARKED BY THE GREAT ONE......GO BACK PRE 2006 IN SC AND SHOW ME WHERE YOU SAID IT AND WHAT THREAD.....STOP TRYING TO BELIEVE YOU CREATED THE LK....DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD INSIDE??? OR ARE YOU SAYING IT SO THAT YOU CAN CONVINCE YOURSELF YOU CAN TAKE OUT THE LK????? I WOULD STOP BELIEVING IF I WERE YOU....

AND WHAT IS THIS??? "the robfather was sending fish, vagisil, tampons, rat poison, tissues, all of it before the garden weasel was even a butt in the almighty stinky. " WHEN WAS THIS????? 1995??? SO CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WANT A COOKIE??? THE PAPA ROBFATHER IS NOW DATING HIMSELF......LET ME GUESS....YOU STARTED IN CUBA TOO BEFORE THE EMBARGO...AND THEN BROUGHT THE ROBFATHER CLAN TO LONG ISLAND....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! YOU BOMBED CASTRO WHILE YOU WERE DOWN THERE....SEND HIM SOME TUNAFISH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:[user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote: 

i go on sabbatical for 9 months or so to take care of family business i come back to my beloved stogiechat and i see that my progeny, my creation has ripped off 3/4's of the robfather's schtick and claimed it as his own. 

he claims he came up with the legend killer.  blatant chinese $3 knockoff.  i see pictures of my esteemed colleague the mum with a shirt that has a direct robfather quote printed on it.  what does it say underneath my quote? "-LK".  

there is a whole new generation of sc'ers.  many unfamiliar with the special brand of insanity that the robfather can bring.  lk sends some spotted dick.  bah.  the robfather was sending fish, vagisil, tampons, rat poison, tissues, all of it before the garden weasel was even a butt in the almighty stinky. 

i shall allow you your moment sir.  you've earned it.  i even begrudgingly salue your little gig here.  but know this.  you cross the robfather's door and the true twisted genius that is yours truly will be brought to bear.  then we shall see who truly is george carlin and who truly is westchester carrot top.

and secondly allow me to clarify another point.  nobody makes an example out of the mum.  the mum out of his own great generosity, kindness and humility allows it to appear as if he's been made an example of.  it is another delusion of the lk's mind that he thinks he has bested the mum.  fear kuma poor Alcalde Del Pueblo Sin Gente.  you have opened a whole can of whoopass that you can't even begin to digest.    

THE QUOTE THE LK HAS BEEN STATING FOR YEARS, PRINTED ON THE MUM'S SHIRT IS INDEED TRADEMARKED BY THE GREAT ONE......GO BACK PRE 2006 IN SC AND SHOW ME WHERE YOU SAID IT AND WHAT THREAD.....STOP TRYING TO BELIEVE YOU CREATED THE LK....DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD INSIDE??? OR ARE YOU SAYING IT SO THAT YOU CAN CONVINCE YOURSELF YOU CAN TAKE OUT THE LK????? I WOULD STOP BELIEVING IF I WERE YOU....

AND WHAT IS THIS??? "the robfather was sending fish, vagisil, tampons, rat poison, tissues, all of it before the garden weasel was even a butt in the almighty stinky. " WHEN WAS THIS????? 1995??? SO CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WANT A COOKIE??? THE PAPA ROBFATHER IS NOW DATING HIMSELF......LET ME GUESS....YOU STARTED IN CUBA TOO BEFORE THE EMBARGO...AND THEN BROUGHT THE ROBFATHER CLAN TO LONG ISLAND....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! YOU BOMBED CASTRO WHILE YOU WERE DOWN THERE....SEND HIM SOME TUNAFISH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
it's my understanding that mario also created god so that he would have company.  Tongue
Maduro PiPs Wrote:[user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote: 

it's my understanding that mario also created god so that he would have company.  Tongue
That secret was not supposed to come out yet!!! LOL Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

0103 8555 7495 3378 0049

Hells Bells...I was able to send it through via priority mail, but USPS.com did mention that it would have to go west of Minneapolis via a steam engine.

The People's Champ rocked the Fish and the Lone Ranger's kemosabe with The People's Elbow last spring. Now it's time to layeth the smacketh down on tanky boy with much bigger firepower.  

[size=7]ROCK BOTTOM!!!!!!!!!

[/size]
forgop Wrote:
0103 8555 7495 3378 0049

Hells Bells...I was able to send it through via priority mail, but USPS.com did mention that it would have to go west of Minneapolis via a steam engine.

The People's Champ rocked the Fish and the Lone Ranger's kemosabe with The People's Elbow last spring. Now it's time to layeth the smacketh down on tanky boy with much bigger firepower.  

[/size]
[wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

forgop Wrote:
0103 8555 7495 3378 0049

[/size]
[wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster