Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think it was an AVO- But I wanted to show my cigar dog!
OK, so I am really not even sure what it was, probably a Rocky patel 1990 or an AVO, but I simply just wanted to show how well trained my Chocolate lab -ROCKY is. hes my cigar buddy and my roving foot stool.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

what a good boy
hahahaha. my dogs would never go for that. but they do knock over my beer so they can drink it, if that counts as a trick
Nice. You have some serious skills. I have a chocolate and a black lab. Neither would go for that.
Good looking dog. I have a chocolate lab/doberman mix and a black lab/ retriever mix. They are not real big on cigars, I offer them a puff occasionally, and they turn me down every time. My chocolate would rather go comb the yard in search of a true "dog rocket". Its nasty, and funny at the same time.
(01-12-2010, 11:04 PM)scott81425 Wrote: hahahaha. my dogs would never go for that. but they do knock over my beer so they can drink it, if that counts as a trick

Hell, Scott, I do that at home..."oops, this beer just Fell out of the fridge, guess I have to drink it now" LOL
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Great Pic.
My yellow lab loves her butt rubbed so I use her as a foot stool but she just moves back and forth so that my calves rub her. My pointer/lab mix is my cigar buddy. He sits there and enjoys every puff. If I spit he licks it up.
haha, great picture!
This is my boomstick!
Nice pic but instead of a dog I use my wife as a foot stool.Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-15-2010, 08:37 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Nice pic but instead of a dog I use my wife as a foot stool.Tongue

OK, Jimmy I challenge you, LETS SEE A PIC OF THAT!!!!!!

RUMBLON