Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'I shot the sheriff . . . but the deputy blew me to pieces.'
Normally, after giving my chest hairs a perm, I like to relax on the beach and stay as far away from work as possible.  But today was different.  I was expecting a call from Simon & Simon (don't ask me which is which) about a case we were working on, so I brought my phone to the beach with me.  Thats when things got hairy (bad pun intended).

(SOUND OF PHONE RINGING)

[Image: MagnumPI.jpg] 'Magnum here.'

[Image: deputy-on-phone.gif] 'Is your new Antietam up and running?'

[Image: MagnumPI.jpg] 'Yeah, why?'

[Image: deputy-on-phone.gif] 'Well . . . hehehehe . . . you better go . . . hehehe . . . and catch it!'

[Image: MagnumPI.jpg] 'Who is this?'

[Image: deputy-on-phone.gif] 'Umm, its not Steve047 of the Possee.  Say goodbye to your mailbox, PI!'

[Image: explosion.gif]

Yes its true kids.  Steve got the best of your favorite PI - again.  He hit me with 2 PLPCs, a Punch Punch, a Juan Lopez #2, a Dip #2, and an LFD that I have never seen before (help me with this one Steve) - all to help me fill my new Antietam.  Pics to follow, as will my revenge.

Tune in next week when the Deputy gets his in Epsiode 18: 'Magnum's Maduro Maddness.'

Nice job on the humi hit.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Steve is a great BOTL. Someone said he is a breath of fresh air and I and am sure others all agree.

Great hit on the PI.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
i haven't seen that much chest hair since the early days of "love boat." Tongue

great hit, steve!
[Image: deputy-on-phone.gif]Only an investegater like Magnum PI could get my phone #Smile. Enjoy
That's a nice inauguration hit and Steve has been on a roll. Nicely done.
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Steve is a great BOTL. Someone said he is a breath of fresh air and I and am sure others all agree.

Great hit on the PI.

That was me, and he continues to prove me right Wink
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Great job Steve!!!

BOOYAH!