Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm pleased to report
well they're made in the Fuente factory....touched by Fuente Hands....overseen by Carlito....I am leaning towards a FUENTE product! Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
damn.  overlooked them. 

back to the drawing board...
Maduro PiPs Wrote:HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Sorry to say that will never be the case with me. There are too many that will ALWAYS be the collection such as: The ANEJOS, Hemmi Maduros, sungrowns and of course the Opus. Tongue
& don Carlos
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Sorry to say that will never be the case with me. There are too many that will ALWAYS be the collection such as: The ANEJOS, Hemmi Maduros, sungrowns and of course the Opus. Tongue
& don Carlos
i love the don carlos. but they're just too dang expensive on the absolutely rare occasion i can ever find one.
this why there is bad luck and then rob luck.  here i am all happy that i think i've finally rid myself of the fuente scourge.

strike one.  not the case due to half a box of sticks i bought years ago.

strike two the damn whooppeee no fuente celebratory thread becomes a fuente lovefest.

argh!

[Image: charlie_brown_lucy_football.jpg]
relax Grasshopper... it isn't the same when you play your own violin. You can't be Lucy & Charlie at the same time.

I hear you and can sympathize. I have given up all Fuente cigars from years past but they still have some tremendous products.

Opus
Anejo
Ashton VSG & ESG (although not really Fuente)
Don Carlos
GOF
& Maximus (although I don't actually care much for these)

All of the above will be sought after by me until the end. I enjoy variety too much to give up on something that good. Mixed in with my Litto, El Cobres, and tons of other sticks, and dark side stuff... it is a well rounded humidor.

you said it Skip! Let's all light up an Opus in Rob's honor....hahahhahah!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
you know, i've had this vsg resting in my humi for a LONG time now, and i was thinking that this might be reason to light it up in celebration. then it turns out this thread isn't even real due to a technicality! i guess my vsg will just have to wait for another night. viva la havana vi!