Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm now a proud father of.....
Congrates Joebob!!

[party4]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Cool Joebob.  Next thing you will hear is,"Daddy, can I have the car keys and $200 to go to the movie? Pleeease?"
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Fantastic news there brother - children will never cease to amaze you that is for sure.

Yeah 200 dollare for the movies, by that timn 200 bucks probably won't be enough money!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Congratulations on a big step in fatherhood! CoolCool
Thats great Joe!!! I can't wait till my little one can walk........or can I lol Smile
JoeBob Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:uh oh... next thing she'll be talking.. then it's all down hill!

congrats! Have a cigar!

She's already talking, although in my opinion she doesn't realize what anything means.

She'll tell ANYONE "Hi!"
She says "duck" from time to time as well, but never in appropriate context.

I'm working on "JoeBob", because I really want her to start randomly saying that in front of her mother....Tongue

I tell ya, there are times when being a daddy is pretty cool.

Hey Joe,

Thanks man, you made me smile remembering all the stuff that is heading your way....... DADDY, when she says it for the first time you will feel a lump in your throat that will be with you for the rest of the day.

My daughter Sophia is 9, and I'm only 3 days away from seeing her again. She still puts a lump in my throat when she says DADDY.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Amazing experience JoeBob.  Enjoy every minute.  And what everyone else said, they grow up so fast, blink your eye and it's something new! 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Congrats bro!  Must be an awsome feeling and I can't wait!

~Mark
congrats joe.  children make life worthwhile.

first steps...figure it akin to that slow click clacking as the roller coaster is about to come screaming down that huge hill.  it all goes too fast bro.  enjoy every minute.