Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm dumb
nocsious Wrote:So I get set up in the garage for a late evening smoke.  I've got my little space heater going to take the chill out.  I set up my chair, beer, and a little table to put the laptop on.  I'm ready.

I cut the end and proceed to light the wrong end because I already took the band off.  I notice this after a few strange draws.  So I clip the end I lit off and light the other end.  I wanted a shorter smoke anyhow but now I have to deal with the unravel.  Still it's the best Saint Luis Rey I've smoked yet.  Rest helps these guys.
For a second there, I thought you were Tank.Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
If it makes you feel better, statistically speaking 49.99999% of America is of "below average" intelligence.

But i've never done that myself...  nope...  sure havn't...

::whistles::
scott81425 Wrote:
ashman Wrote:I have not done this, but I have put the lit end in my mouth.  I will blame the booze on that one.
hahaha, done this once or twice myself. not only does it taste pretty bad, but you can't get the taste out of your mouth.

LOL..Make that 3 of us....[doh]

~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
good job [thumbsup] haha just kiddin.  There have been a few occasions (especially with non banded bundle smokes) where I make my cut and then do a double take.."crap! which end did i cut!" 

-Lucas
[user=872]Vitamin G[/user] wrote:
Quote:If it makes you feel better, statistically speaking 49.99999% of America is of "below average" intelligence.

But i've never done that myself...  nope...  sure havn't...

::whistles::

Gotta love statistics...did you also know that 49.99999% of Americans are ABOVE average? who-da-thunk-it?
Good_Stogies_Mon Wrote:I did that a few times back in my Camel smoking days. It never took long to figure out that I had just put fire to the filter either....YUCK! Never have done it with a cigar though. At least all was not lost.

I hope your cigars don't have filters. :?

[pirate2]

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Dan