Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back!
Hey everybody! Finally graduated out of basic, stuck in Chicago for a couple of months at least then omw to pensicola I hope! Can't wait to settle down for a nice cigar once my fiance sends them up! got an anejo with my name on it. Anyway, too busy paying off bills to get a laptop and I can only check internet every four days or so but I'll be checking back in soon, hope all has been well with everyone here, and I hope it stays the same. Happy st. patty's weekend! I can't drink for another 2 weeks so not so happy for me but I'll make sure to catch up soon. Hope all is well, check in again soon!
hey! congrats, good luck & thanks!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:hey! congrats, good luck & thanks!
Ditto. Take care of yourself bro.
Glad to hear all's well, bro!  Wow, Chicago for St. Patty's and you can't drink.Confusedhock:  It's a good thing you just learned all that discipline stuff.Tongue

[welcome] back, Mav.
Sounds like an exciting time in your life.

Congratulations, and safe journeys.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
[welcome] back man. Glad that's over for you. What field are you going into?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[welcome] back [rob]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
fishhound Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:hey! congrats, good luck & thanks!
Ditto. Take care of yourself bro.

Triple ditto!

Aviation tech. found out I may be able to go to officer candidate school to be a pitot too so we'll see
maverick Wrote:Aviation tech. found out I may be able to go to officer candidate school to be a pitot too so we'll see
Congrates!!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles