Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back
System crash of Stogie Chat and I am a casualty. Lost my profile, some of my post were switched over to guest and the rest were lost. Dam I just broke the 1,100 post  and entered into the top 25 for post and rating I'm now ranked and rated at  #533. I'll will control myself and will not waist anyones time by just posting junk  to raise my number of post.
OOPs double post HA HA
Keith Wrote:System crash of Stogie Chat and I am a casualty. Lost my profile, some of my post were switched over to guest and the rest were lost. Dam I just broke the 1,100 post  and entered into the top 25 for post and rating I'm now ranked and rated at  #533. I'll will control myself and will not waist anyones time by just posting junk  to raise my number of post.
Sorry Keith, we wondered what happend to you.  Mike explained it to us today.  We still love ya.  Post away Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[welcome][rob]Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Glad to have you back , Keith.

Despite your rookie post count, we all know you're a veteran of these parts.  But it was nice to have one less sox fan trolling the forums Big Grin Wink
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]