Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Putting Out a Hit! CONTEST!!!!
Zammer217 Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:Does this help your memory, I'm not sure what to think? The guy behind them is funny as hell and makes the whole pic. [lol]

Wait a minute.  This would be the second time this year that Tank has been damn near naked with a SC'er in the water.
[Image: rofl88.gif]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

That is tooo funny. I think that is what KTee looked like!
Forgot to include this in the bomb... So here goes:
[Image: 44750270.jpg]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
So who won this contest?Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:So who won this contest?Tongue
Hey looks to me like your the only one that made it in under the 2 weeks so I would think that makes you the WINNAR!
[user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:
Quote:So who won this contest?Tongue

It's all you Jimmie. I'll be getting a package out to you soon. We're installing a new Rx computer system at work & it's kicking my arse! Also been spending some QT w/ da bear. He's leaving me next week to head to his next place. That bear has a mean streak to him! We were discussing all the bombing around here lately & he just laughed & said, "You ain't seen nuthin' yet"! I don't know what he's up to but I know it ain't gonna be pretty..
macallan2 Wrote:[user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:
Quote:So who won this contest?Tongue

It's all you Jimmie. I'll be getting a package out to you soon. We're installing a new Rx computer system at work & it's kicking my arse! Also been spending some QT w/ da bear. He's leaving me next week to head to his next place. That bear has a mean streak to him! We were discussing all the bombing around here lately & he just laughed & said, "You ain't seen nuthin' yet"! I don't know what he's up to but I know it ain't gonna be pretty..

I understand Mac.

I heard the Da Bear and Indian combination together are deadly. No wonder why you couldn't send it sooner. The Indian was probably guarding Da Bear. Did they ransack your office at night and smoke your stash?
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
You know they did! I come in and the place smells like a poker hall and the bear looked worse than me after a vacation w/ you & Tank! The office humi's (yep, there's 2 now) are safe & sound. The Indian guards them w/ his spear. Nobody messes w/ my stash!
Mac finally hit me and it was very much worth the wait.
Pics tomorrow as I'm dead tired from the lack of sleep, not enough drinking and smoking,
Honorary Shield Brother
(11-05-2009, 01:10 PM)tafdom Wrote: Does this help your memory, I'm not sure what to think? The guy behind them is funny as hell and makes the whole pic. [lol]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4235]

I agree Taf... My only question is, why is Mac smiling? (ok 2 questions, but the word package has been used enough in this thread)