Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I let it go, then I forgot
I am totally embarassed.

Quite some time ago [user=129]gmiranda33[/user] sent me a little package. 3 newly released Nestor Miranda Special Select Lanceros that look and smell totally yummy! (pigtails too!!!)

& a Aurora 100 Annos torp.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Very generous and much appreciated!
Nice!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nice, Let us know how they smoke[cigar]
Nice Skip !! I know you 2 were chatting when you spotted nestor driving down the street.....

Very cool gift ....
Better late than never.  Awesome bombage!
Wow....nice gesture Gabe!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Let me tell you that the Nestor Miranda sticks are AWESOME!  I had my first in Vegas in the Robusto and Jimmie got a Lancero!  You will like these!

And of course the 100 Anos speaks for itself!

Great hit Gman!
US_Tank Wrote:Let me tell you that the Nestor Miranda sticks are AWESOME!  I had my first in Vegas in the Robusto and Jimmie got a Lancero!  You will like these!

Great hit Gman!
I did not get a Lancero. I got a Mumcero!!!!!!!!!Big GrinBig Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Let me tell you that the Nestor Miranda sticks are AWESOME!  I had my first in Vegas in the Robusto and Jimmie got a Lancero!  You will like these!

Great hit Gman!
I did not get a Lancero. I got a Mumcero!!!!!!!!!Big GrinBig Grin

Shut up and drink your Mojo!  Tongue