Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I give up...
Well you can't take it with you. Plus you are the Skipper if you didn't have a boat what would call you then?
johnny longjohn?
(09-13-2010, 01:31 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: johnny longjohn?

ummm I'm not going to call you that.

Beside I'm jealous enough that you have no wife,a fishin boat, and a house if Aruba.
That sucks Skipper, really sorry to hear that.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Get it working Skipper. I want to fish on your boat.
(09-13-2010, 12:35 PM)Lurch Wrote: Well you can't take it with you. Plus you are the Skipper if you didn't have a boat what would call you then?

Gilligan? BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Well, I got the boat back late on Friday. The sea conditions were predicted to be horrible so I didn't schedule anything for Saturday. Instead I wandered around the boat checking this out, checking all the stuff the mechanics usually screw up (like leaving the refrigerator off with bait in the freezer!) but all was well. I started her up for a minute then locked it all down went inside to grab a cigar. I sat in my yard staring off at the boat and the canal bored as all heck.
Finally at noon I began to make some phone calls and suddenly I had a fishing trip set up for tomorrow (Sunday) morning.
I was anxious all day waiting for something to break, but she ran great. Aside from a blown hose on my washdown pump, the day was uneventful and we caught a few fish too. Despite the 7 foot seas, we ran all around the ocean and I pushed it too, top speed and all was well.

Tonight I eat fresh fish!

Tomorrow I pay the bill!
Cool. Good to hear.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Very good to hear brother!
--Mike
Nice, did Fishhound go with you..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
No Jimmie, I dont hope to be able to get ahold of that busy man with only 12 hours notice. I called in my regular crew, one couldn't make it, the other brought in a friend.
By the way, this guy caught the darn largest porgie I have ever seen in my life! Weighed in 1.97 oz. Just shr of 2 pounds but that was hours after it had expired. The size was feakish. I let him have the entire thing. I know he'll enjoy it. Porgie is 1 sweet fish!