Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know if this qualifies Birthday bomb
Wife threw me a 40th birthday party last night great bash rented a hall lots of great friends. Only one of the guys I hang with shares an interest in Puros, received a couple of great bottles of Vodka, tons of scratch tickets, and a bunch of gift certificates.

However a few friends brougth some cigar stuff received.
CAO Cutter, Diamond Crown 3 Finger leather case, Ashton Heritage, Puro Sol Story, La Flor Lingero L - 300, C.A.O. Gold Anniversary Perfecto, Rockey Petel REO Torpedo, Don Lino Africa Kifaro, Roxor Delux Toro, Fuente Gran Reserva Chateau Fuente, Black Pearl Clasic Toro, Partagas 1845 No. 6, Montecruz Negra Cubana Corona Gorda, C.A.O. Samba, Victor Sinclair Vintage Select Churchill
[Image: aaa.jpg]
Nice friends you have there Keith, I especially love that 3 finger case, it looks beautiful.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Nice haul. If you didn't know it was coming, still a bomb. Methods of delivery vary. Wink
[party]Happy  Birthday  keith, and thats a great looking gift.......good friends, dont let them go
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Very Nice!!

Great wife,....throwing you the party......

Happy birthday!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Happy 40th Keith! Nice gifts and your wife is a keeper for putting it together!....Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Wow man! I wish I had buds ( besides you guys) who were interested in cigars. nice case.
Happy B-Day Keith, nice present, love the caseBig Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
very nice gifts.  some good friends and mrs. you have there.  and of course happy birthday.