Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't even know what to say
I am sooo wanting one of those many VSG's right now, but I better not.... Maybe tomorrow!
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Man of the day. Blew the lid off THAT humi! Great job Rob.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Class Act!  Way to slap the kid!Cool:dude:
Classy indeed. Nice, nice hit.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Robbie Wrote:San Cristobal (probably the Supremo) I think is my favorite cigar right now.  At least, if it isn't, then I can't tell what is.  I absolutely love them.  I'm glad you enjoyed it.  Just be careful about the offer for Vegas.  Fortunately for you, I no longer drink, but I do have a taste for Forbidden X Phantoms Wink

Great hit Robbie!  Well Scott and I will BOTH be sure to get you some of the X Phantoms!   Scott, maybe you will now acquire a taste for a little better cigars!  Cool
Tank, I've had the taste for good cigars for a while... Problem is, I don't have the budget HAHAHA.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Let's try something else then: Scott, now that you don't have to spend money on cigars for a while, maybe you'll splurge and upgrade that Keystone Light that you drink Tongue
Riofan Wrote:Let's try something else then: Scott, now that you don't have to spend money on cigars for a while, maybe you'll splurge and upgrade that Keystone Light that you drink Tongue
[lol][winner][lol]
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Awesome job Robbie!!