Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe Oliva may have cost me...
Bluesman455 Wrote:Glad to hear your not driving the girlie car anymore. [thumbsup] Big Grin
thank god almighty!  sold that effing thing.  [bravo]
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:Glad to hear your not driving the girlie car anymore. [thumbsup] Big Grin
thank god almighty!  sold that effing thing.  [bravo]
Yeah, so he then bought OJ's Ford Bronco....Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
tafdom Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:Sounds like someone needs to grow a pair.  [lol]

[Image: The_Rock.jpg]
Sounds like she already did![7up]
honest to christ second date in a booth diner i said something a little off color to her.  she hit me with a short right cross to the floating ribs that stung like a mother.  it was love at first smack.  Smile
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:Sounds like someone needs to grow a pair.  [lol]

[Image: The_Rock.jpg]
she's got them in a little glass jar above the fridge.  though i did get a spare pair when i bought the truck. [winner]
HAHAHAHAHAA[lol]
I hope he's gettin' some tonight. [rob]Big Grin
Thank God i got a wife that don't mind. After almost Ten years(Dec 19th) i have been able to train my wife to know that What the Man says is what goes (Yea Right!.) But really she is Great. Tonight we had her sis and her sis's boy friend over for supper. I was able to share a Hand rolled stick(RyJ) with him after supper. It was his first. I then had to share a few with him before he left so that he could get futher addicted. He stated that he would have to get me to pick up a few for him when he was able to get a few $'s ahead. I told him just come with me to the B&M and check it out.

Below is a song that might help out! LOL!!!![lol]

The Man Song-http://www.mrtizmo.com/mansong.html

To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:I figure with a whole new batch of botl's getting married i can let you in on what you have to look forward to lol.  Tongue

I still get to smoke in the apartment.  But only in the living room. (with a fan in the window)
Until we get new funiture or move.
[doh]
My wife has the laundry bag in her closet. After all the herfing I did, she complained her closet and now her clothes stink. She wants me to leave everything in the garage from now on.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:My wife has the laundry bag in her closet. After all the herfing I did, she complained her closet and now her clothes stink. She wants me to leave everything in the garage from now on.
[lol][bravo]wife complaining about how your laundry smells = successful herf