Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am asking for help?
(10-02-2012, 12:37 PM)StonesWifey Wrote: Just got off the phone with my mom, they did a lot of tests and the doctor is just waiting for the results. They have him awake and are letting him eat some French toast and sausage so he is a happy camper. It is good news for sure! Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts guys !
awesome news...and awesome pic!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Apologies for being late on this, but still keeping the little guy in my thoughts & prayers. He looks like a trooper...
No apologies needed. You guys are more than amazing
Git R Dun!
StonesWifey,

I have been praying for the little guy here all evening. I see his face and it reminds me of myself when I was little, I was very ill, I was not supposed to live past the age of 16 (if that). Thanks to agent orange and napalm being dumped near the water supply on the base that I was born at.

Anyway, people prayed for me and I got much better overnight at age 13.

WE ARE PRAYING! Keep knowing this! Smile
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Well, my Lil dude Jaxon is a trooper!! The doctors are going to send him back home if tonight goes well!!! Yay!! All the prayers everyone had been doing had helped him! He felt so much better that he was given Lincoln logs to play with and he was so happy! Thank you everyone!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Thank you Ari!!!
Update.......he is being released and will be heading home today
Git R Dun!
Good deal!
Excellent!!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Great news