Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need Some Help
-PO- Wrote:A little update.  I found a space, brand new construction with the new style buildings for our area with great food places being constructed now and a possible coffee shop.  1,600 square feet for $2 p/sf and I cover all my own TI's, design, etc.  Not too bad.  IT's a great location and they are only finished with phase one of this project.
I volunteer to come work there for free every day. Well not for free but for cigars..[smokin3]I guess if you get this going we could come herf with you everyday.
shvictor Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:A little update.  I found a space, brand new construction with the new style buildings for our area with great food places being constructed now and a possible coffee shop.  1,600 square feet for $2 p/sf and I cover all my own TI's, design, etc.  Not too bad.  IT's a great location and they are only finished with phase one of this project.
I volunteer to come work there for free every day. Well not for free but for cigars..[smokin3]I guess if you get this going we could come herf with you everyday.
Damn straight you will be herfing everyday. Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Ah PO, you are doing what some of us only dream of....The best of luck
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
My lounge has a beer and wine license, and a really cute bar maid on Friday and Saturday.  Never hurts to have staff that is easy on the eyes.Big Grin

They also have a backyard that is set up nice as well. Great for events and parties.

[Image: image4976.jpg]
sergione Wrote:Ah PO, you are doing what some of us only dream of....The best of luck
Thank you sir.  It's just in the planning phase, we shall see if it goes anywhere.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
BuddhaBill Wrote:You should PM robbie PO and pick his brain some ....[color="red"]Who has a more badass store than his[/color] ...
NO FREAKIN' ANYONE!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Frankly if he had hot women my wife probably wouldn't be so gracious about me slipping out after putting the kids down for the night!  NOT that good-looking women hurt...but they're not a necessity for a great store.

You can have HOT women and a decent line of cigars and you'll do okay I'm sure.

Have a GREAT line of cigars and GREAT ventilation and you'll do awesome!
sounds great ! Good for you!! I agree 110% with the idea of individual lounge chairs as opposed to loveseats/sofas. I like the idea of a coffee bar...hey - lemmee know when you are ready for a logo! Smile 
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
mad4maduro Wrote:sounds great ! Good for you!! I agree 110% with the idea of individual lounge chairs as opposed to loveseats/sofas. I like the idea of a coffee bar...hey - lemmee know when you are ready for a logo! Smile
Oh hell yeah, when I start construction I will be contacting you for paints to hang up.  Dude I love your stuff.  I saw some of your work at B-dubs house Big Grin
Well I talked with Robbie tonight.  Man he had a ton of info for me and it was much appricated Robbie.  Well keep your fingers crossed and lets see if I can't get this off the ground Big Grin
-PO- Wrote:Well I talked with Robbie tonight.  Man he had a ton of info for me and it was much appricated Robbie.  Well keep your fingers crossed and lets see if I can't get this off the ground Big Grin
I wish you lots of luck Paul. Wink