Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'M BACK ON THE INTERNET!!!
Cigar shops on long Island need to suck the customers johnsons if they buy boxes from them let alone tell them they need to buy more. I liked going to Matador on Roslyn ave cause Borris was great to you for just buying singles cause he knew most guys wouldn't buy boxes and treated you like gold if you gave him business.
I buy all my Fuente box and many single purchases from my local B&M. Yes they are higher but they are good people to deal with and ALWAYS glad to have your business. Sorry to hear of your experience.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
One way you could "keep it local" is do your Internet shopping at TBS Cigars and Cordova Cigars. They are your "cyber local" dealers and are both very reputable.
Almirante Pirata
Sorry to hear that Skip! What an idiot! How is that a good way to run a business!?!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
I agree with Senor Smoke, TBS has excellent service!
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
that guy is an idiot if you ask me. i am trying to get my local shop owner to buy more cigars to switch it up some. need to see if i can get him into opening a lounge up around here cause i have no where i can herf an hang an smoke besides my porch
Skip, I solved you locker issue!

Bob from Staebell is selling this one. Its ready to ship right now!

[Image: locker-24-718-600.jpg]

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
that's pretty nice Mark...
I could use one cabinet for my nubs, another for my cain, another for my opus, another for the anejo...
This could work.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
What's the price of that baby?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(02-02-2012, 10:24 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: What's the price of that baby?

I think its around $2200 with the Set & Forget.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"