Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Got a Kilt!
Incredible hit Dave... D@mn!!!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Very very cool.....What a hit !!!! Maybe that will know Tank over long enough for the rest of us to be able to order some cigars before he gets them all !!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Legendary
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
That was a MASSIVE HIT from the GREAT, MIGHTY Parkster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
WOW....helluva hit!!! Nice job, Parkster!! Tank...hope you enjoy the painting - love to see a pic of it in your mancave!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
(10-17-2012, 12:01 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: That was a MASSIVE HIT from the GREAT, MIGHTY Parkster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is praise indeed and I am truly humbled that The Mighty LK has deemed this as worthy of a return to SC to pass comment.

For the record ..... just in case anybody forgot ..... I was brutally beaten by both Tank and Dooley ... I vowed to catch them off guard and to remind them that I was no green hand newbbie that they could push around for their amusement.

Just when they thought they were safe ...... SHLEP!!!! MY TEABAGS, THEIR FOREHEADS.

JOB DONE.

Kilt

WHO'S NEXT THOUGH.

Sheep2
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
We got caught for sure. And a mighty hit it was!
The request was made to post the art that the Great Parkster bombed me with. What a great commission from Mad4Maduro Eric! I got creative with 3 of my favorite things. Hunting, shooting, and cigars!

[Image: 0B1233B9-0DFA-4B68-9994-BBACA39BF2E1-607...5EB579.jpg]
Oh yeah! Thanks again Dave! I love this painting!
Glad its cool for you buddy.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why