Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Got a Kilt!
All they need now is a cop or a salesman to come to the door

Nearly laughed my ass off
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
D@mn!!! That's all I have to say about that....
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
LMAO
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
(10-09-2012, 08:49 PM)US_Tank Wrote: So this is how the Scot's do it?

[Image: EA4CBFFF-7D98-4431-87C3-9DABFDF94C58-258...5699DD.jpg]

Who's wifes boots are those?
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
LMAOLMAO

BagpipeKilt2Kilt

Can't breathe !!!!! Cough....choke....gasp.....

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Those were part of the bomb Skipper ..... he complained about having chilly toes last year hahahahaha

I popped to the mountain rescue store in Inverness and couldnt resist those bad boys
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
omg.... wtf is going on up there.. lol
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(10-10-2012, 09:37 AM)Parkster Wrote: Those were part of the bomb Skipper ..... he complained about having chilly toes last year hahahahaha

I popped to the mountain rescue store in Inverness and couldnt resist those bad boys

that is hysterical.

you should have sent him some adult diapers too.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(10-10-2012, 11:30 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 09:37 AM)Parkster Wrote: Those were part of the bomb Skipper ..... he complained about having chilly toes last year hahahahaha

that is hysterical.

Those are on their way ..... that and some baby wipes and talc, but I aint changing his diapers.

Sheep1
(10-10-2012, 01:45 PM)Parkster Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 11:30 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

that is hysterical.

Those are on their way ..... that and some baby wipes and talc, but I aint changing his diapers.

Sheep1

He already has a system... how do you think he manages so many posts? Big Grin

[Image: 7hjjxe8y.jpg]