Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Got a Kilt!
LOLOLOL Thats awesome
Is that a spurtle or are you just really happy? :-D

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the damage! Nice hit, Parster!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Where is that second box??????

The Black Watch has arrived ..... thats the Tartan on the kilt by the way .... well, its not really, but it fits in with the Black Op's which is part 2.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I see no Black Ops as of yet.
Not happy ...... why did one make it and the other has not?
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I'm bringing my kilt along next week Tank. I think a kilted herf by the river would be nice, and oddly romantic.
S H U D D E R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be happier when the other box lands ..... we should see more pics then and maybe that will change your mind.
(10-05-2012, 09:25 AM)Dooley Wrote: I'm bringing my kilt along next week Tank. I think a kilted herf by the river would be nice, and oddly romantic.

Two guys sitting by a river in skirts.. I thought that kind of stuff only happened in Scotland...
--Mike
(10-05-2012, 06:18 PM)wtfdic Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 09:25 AM)Dooley Wrote: I'm bringing my kilt along next week Tank. I think a kilted herf by the river would be nice, and oddly romantic.

Two guys sitting by a river in skirts.. I thought that kind of stuff only happened in Scotland...

you is a funny guy