Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I CAN GET IT/I WANT IT
Hey fellow BOTL.......I can get LOVOS, yes LOVOS......those damn pesky sometimes hard to find stogie.....the cigar shop is on the way to school and I drop by 2-3 times a week since the owner is now just my friend......if you guys want any like the

Barber Pole...............6

rosado figuerados.....6-will be getting more soon

Box press .................6

big Fat Torpedo.........6

Rosado torpedo.........6

box press maduro.......6-taste like any maduro out there, nice though

Iguess thats whats in right now.....

I Just finished paying my books and im out of cash so if any one wants some stogies, send out the cash first, its not that I dont trust you guys in fact I do plenty its just I dont have any cash

:dude:

barber pole natural/maduro

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
figuerado rosado
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
YOU ASS!!!!!

[party4]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Do you want any LOVOS Jesse[smokin2]
George Carlin
nah...i'll just wait until we go....Big Grin
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:After last yeay, Fuente eliminated the B/Ms & shipped direct to Mark!! Confusedhock:  Wink

Yeah try living in the same area as him. Every time I go to a B&M's in my area and ask if the Anejo's have come in, they reply sorry that Guy was in from Billerica the day before they arrived and took everything we had.

My Local B&M has a CAO Sopranos humidor trunk un-opened with I think 48 cigars in unreleased size also includes the season DVD and some other garb. For $750 I think he will work with the price if anyone is interested.
[user=19]Mark[/user] wrote:
Quote:Mason, you can get Padron Milleniums?

If they really are the Millenium, let me know how much per stick.

Well now I am doubting myself! Aren't they the ones that come in the carved box that is painted with scenes? Thought they said millenium on the band too. Torpedoes too if I remember correctly. If not sorry! If so I think I can find a box or two! Let me know ASAP and I can go out tomorrow and get price!

Mason
Ok so my name is mason and I don't know the difference between padron d 40th and milleniums! Told you guys all I didn't like them! Sorry for getting peoples hopes up! I am about to edit my list! Mason
Ducati Wrote:Ok so my name is mason and I don't know the difference between padron d 40th and milleniums! Told you guys all I didn't like them! Sorry for getting peoples hopes up! I am about to edit my list! Mason
SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Serg,Whats the price on the Rosados?They look great,this is a stick i know i have not tried yet.Thanks.