Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I CAN GET IT/I WANT IT
Reading the "WHAT HAVEN'T YOU SEEN" thread, I began to think maybe we should have a thread for people who can get some hard-to-find stogie (at least to some) and would not mind making it available to other BOTLs. Like Headly and Ducati posted in the other thread. So if you guys agree, post here and help a brother out.

(of course if you think this is a stewpid post (I love misspelling that word) feel free to say so)
Awesome idea Skip.
This is the most stoopidest idea ever Skip!  Actually it's a great idea.

I just saw almost a full box of Anejo 49's ($10.95), about 1/2 a box of 48's ($9.95), and about 3/4 boxes of BTL's ($15.95) and Untold Story Maduros ($16.95) floating around a B & M here.  Hate to let them hang without offering a few.

There's always Padron Annis and often Opus around here for at or just above retail.  Can't promise all kinds of runs but I'll help if I can.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
headly, I sure would like a mixed bag of about 10 of those Anejos...

wadaya think?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:headly, I sure would like a mixed bag of about 10 of those Anejos...

wadaya think?
Umm, yeah I 2nd that motion!
Zaphod Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:headly, I sure would like a mixed bag of about 10 of those Anejos...

wadaya think?
Third Big Grin
Oh great! Now Mark will know where he can gobble up all the Anejo'sWinkAs if he didn't corner the market around these parts.
wingo Wrote:
Zaphod Wrote:

wadaya think?
Third Big Grin
I'll see what I can pull together this weekend and let you all know.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Headley Wrote:
wingo Wrote:
Zaphod Wrote:

wadaya think?
Third Big Grin
Excellent topic Skipper!  Can we get a sticky?
wingo Wrote:
Headley Wrote:
wingo Wrote:
Zaphod Wrote:

wadaya think?
Third Big Grin
Excellent topic Skipper!  Can we get a sticky?
Thanks... Rob is good at making things sticky. Tongue