Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humidor question
Im going to use a tuperware humidor. I have the container. the hygrometer, a humidifaction unit and a box of tatujaes coming tommorrow. Do i need to get a piece ceder? If so, how big and where can i get some. Thanks for any info.
Nah.  The box the Tat's are in should suffice
Also, some people who have a lot of singles either get empty boxes or order cedar trays for storage.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
so i should leave the sticks in the tat box and put that into the tupperware?
should i put the tat box into the tupperware with the sticks in them?
FloTron Wrote:should i put the tat box into the tupperware with the sticks in them?
Yes, flotron, just leave the sticks in the cab, and place that into your tupperware humidor.  Assuming of course the Tupperdore is large enough.  As for cedar, If you planning to also have multiple singles, you can go to a local B & M and ask them if they have any empty boxes.  Usually they will either sell them for a dollar or two, or just give them to you, especially if you explain what your doing, and buy some sticks from them.  Then you can keep your singles in that box, and any subsequent boxes you purchase can be added to the tupperdore.  Just keep in mind that the more you add, the more you need to adjust your humidification.  Most guys here recommend beads.  you can get them at heartfeltindustries.com

Hope this helps,

aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Thanks Matt in GA

I think i might have to get a little bigger container tomorrow after work. Any suggestions?[smokin2]
Get a cooler - a big chest type cooler - one that seals well.  It will be full in no time.  You think I'm crazy right now - but just wait Wink
Even if i just have one box of tat's comming tomorrow and 4 loose sticks in cello? ALso just a digital hygrometer and a puck will be enough for a cooler?
I would go ahead and get a cooler for later.  For tomorrow just use the tupperware or a small cooler.   The puck will not cut it in a large cooler - you need the beads.  Get the 65% ones.  If you can get a bunch of empty boxes to help "fill" the large cooler it would be okay to use it for the few sticks you have.