Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humidor Overpopulation
(08-06-2010, 09:14 PM)jam Wrote: The best thing to do for over population is start bombing and that will solve all your problems lol

Sounds like a great idea lol. Unfortunately being new to the group i am still building these relationships. but once i get to know some people and they get to know me it on.
--Mike
I am a newbie also so don't sweat it ,i wanted to know how to build up my Rep it was either stab someone or bomb the hell out of everyone ,of course i picked the bombing so buy alot of samplers
and bomb bomb bomb lol
(08-07-2010, 09:22 AM)jam Wrote: I am a newbie also so don't sweat it ,i wanted to know how to build up my Rep it was either stab someone or bomb the hell out of everyone ,of course i picked the bombing so buy alot of samplers
and bomb bomb bomb lol

thanks for the advice. Smile
--Mike
if your cigars are happy then you do not have too much. If you have issues with some being too wet while others being too dry, or mold, then you may have an issue. Dont go looking for trouble. Again, if your cigars are happy then relax.
(08-09-2010, 07:33 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: if your cigars are happy then you do not have too much. If you have issues with some being too wet while others being too dry, or mold, then you may have an issue. Dont go looking for trouble. Again, if your cigars are happy then relax.

Thanks alot. Things seem to be ok. I have smoked a few from different areas of the box and all have been good.
--Mike
Enjoy those smokes..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-10-2010, 09:51 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Enjoy those smokes..

Thanks Jimmie I will!
--Mike
Start smoking them,it aint rocket science ya' know.
(08-11-2010, 05:10 AM)Bluesman455 Wrote: Start smoking them,it aint rocket science ya' know.

I'm trying too. I just can't seem to catch up. Maybe i should stop buying so many.

Wait on second thought your right i should just smoke more.
--Mike
Hehehehe!!!