Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 (SEP 06)
http://colbypantssmokinglounge.blogspot....errey.html

Go Check it out!  If you read one "The Smoking Lounge" Review all year, it should be this one!

I would repaste it here, but it has a bunch of pictures that I cant get hosted right to add to the forum, sorry.

TomC

(Feel free to leave comments!)
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Nice review, but for such a glowing review, you left waaaaay too much cigar in the ashtray, Tom-ass. Sad

Take note, Tom: this is what a cigar should look like at the end of a stellar review...

[Image: RyJPetiteBeliEL.jpg]

RyJ Petite Belicoso EL 2005. Nuff said. [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
i was hungry.  i needed soup.

Tongue

TOmC
Great review, CP! You do some wonderful things with those online reviews. Love the pics of course, and the bit of history that you include at the beginning.

These cigars are not just earthy. They're mushroomy! I find these to be entirely unique in the world of fine cigars, and absolutely savor every one that I've had the pleasure of smoking.

This is one of those cigars that I wonder why in the world I haven't bought a cab of yet. Maybe when I get to Memphis, as I'm not buying any more cigars before the move.

Again, great review man. That was really enjoyable.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Good Stuff Tom.....but you said i have to wait until my birthdaySadSadSadSad

I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:These cigars are not just earthy. They're mushroomy! I find these to be entirely unique in the world of fine cigars, and absolutely savor every one that I've had the pleasure of smoking.

I think you are on to something there dubber.  Good choice of words.

Wink

TomC
ColbyPants Wrote:i was hungry.  i needed soup.

Tongue

TOmC
Lame-ass excuse, Tom-ass :X
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
LOL Mike! lol
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
tomzo can i get a little more info on this via pm?  i was checking into these and one fellow had the epicures in the pic with no band though the petite robustos do.  pics could be effed up of course and i know sh!t lol.  Smile
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:tomzo can i get a little more info on this via pm?  i was checking into these and one fellow had the epicures in the pic with no band though the petite robustos do.  pics could be effed up of course and i know sh!t lol.  Smile
I have some 04's here Rob.  You will be smoking one at the Herf. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"