Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 (SEP 06)
Mark Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:tomzo can i get a little more info on this via pm?  i was checking into these and one fellow had the epicures in the pic with no band though the petite robustos do.  pics could be effed up of course and i know sh!t lol.  Smile
I have some 04's here Rob.  You will be smoking one at the Herf. Tongue
no mooch intended bro.  just wanted to pick up some.  they look stellar in the pic.
PM sent, lemme know what you need.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:tomzo can i get a little more info on this via pm?  i was checking into these and one fellow had the epicures in the pic with no band though the petite robustos do.  pics could be effed up of course and i know sh!t lol.  Smile
no mooch intended bro.  just wanted to pick up some.  they look stellar in the pic.
Your still smoking one!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Your still smoking one!

yessir.  thanks for the hookup.

depends on how old they were.  They used to be shipped from Cuba w/o any bands at all.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
I WANNA SMOKE MINE ALREADY!!!!!...[happy]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Tom this link for your review is not working.Sad

I had the opportunity to smoke this cigar last week, thanks to MikeD.  Wow what a awesome smoke and well deserving of all the hype. I will be seeking some of this out soon in the future. Highly recommended, and a must try for all.
fishhound Wrote:Tom this link for your review is not working.Sad

I had the opportunity to smoke this cigar last week, thanks to MikeD.  Wow what a awesome smoke and well deserving of all the hype. I will be seeking some of this out soon in the future. Highly recommended, and a must try for all.
I didn't read this review but these are wonderful smokes.  And I agree...a must try!  I need a cab.