Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy from Oklahoma
I just recently started smoking cigars. Besides the occasional Chocolate Phillie when golfing I really haven't smoked stogies before. So any information on what kind to smoke with a nice glass of whiskey would be welcomed. Looking forward to it!
Welcome from Seattle. We will cure you of that horrible Phillie habit. Check out an Oliva G, or anything from the Oliva line actually. I could write a long list of what you shouod try, but I wont. Go find a good cigar shop in your area and get to know the people there. They will help suggest stuff to try, and before you know it you will be sick like the rest of us.
I like smoking lightning
Welcome from NJ, where are you from?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome
--Mike
Welcome! I agree with Carl... I haven't had a bad Oliva stick yet... and when I first started, I just talked to the owner of a cigar shop and got some input from him. Found some great sticks, and it all went downhill from there!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
Welcome aboard. Some great info here.
No Justice, No Peace!
@Jimmie, I'm a law enforcement officer so I hope you don't mind if I don't get to specific, Central Oklahoma. After checking out the Olivia, I think I'll check them out. I like the sound of the coffee blend in them.
Just ordered some Olivias, should be here Friday and I've got a couple of samplers coming in tomorrow with a new humidifier for the humidor.
Oh hey welcome to the site!!! Enjoy your stay. Good choice Carl, Oliva makes a heck of a stick

Nick from MA
be careful of samplers, some times they throw some crappy sticks in. Well looks like you are well on your way.
No Justice, No Peace!