Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy from Fresno
Newbie checking in for the first time...I blame RUMBLON Big Grin

I know Dave via Moparts, and since I've sent him more than a few bottles of good Scotch/whiskey he thought I might be interested in this forum.

I'm not a regular smoker, very infrequently and casually is more like it, but, I've enjoyed a few good stogies, Fuente Opus XX, Nub Cameroon and Connecticut's, Maduros, a Cohiba once. I've an assortment of CAOs I've yet to try.

Dave also let me know about the Las Vegas Herf, so I'll be watching that thread.

Other than that, I've been to Scotland twice and would love to go back many more times, I did the Whiskey Expo in San Francisco regularly from 2001 to 2006.

Lastly, my daily drive is a modified (and not totally finished in that regard) '67 Chrysler 300 I've dubbed Chaz the Chizzler.

Slante' Mhar!

Ken
[Image: meepline.gif]
Welcome from Seattle. Always nice to have another car guy around. You may be an infrequent smoker now, but if you hang around here, that will change in a hurry Smile
Welcome to StogieChat

I must warn you however that if you hang around here your infrequent smoking may become shall we say substantially more frequent. Well it looks like I am in agreement with Carl. I should read other peoples posts before I try to be clever.

Sit back, grab a glass and a smoke and enjoy the forum.
Welcome to Stogie Chat, from Memphis, TN!
(01-12-2010, 07:13 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: Welcome to StogieChat

I must warn you however that if you hang around here your infrequent smoking may become shall we say substantially more frequent. Well it looks like I am in agreement with Carl. I should read other peoples posts before I try to be clever.

Sit back, grab a glass and a smoke and enjoy the forum.

Ditto on those comments and welcome from New Jersey..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome from Nebraska
Welcome from New Jersey
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Welcome from the Midwest
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Welcome to SC
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
welcome from central ny!!!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com