Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to drink Vodka
I ran this past some guys I know on a Russian forum . . . they say it's the straight up real deal.

Then one of 'em talked about the time he and his inlaws polished off THIRTEEN freakin' bottles of vodka . . . Confusedhock:

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
One thing to remember is that the standard Russian bottle of vodka is 500 ml and not a 750ml.  Still that is equal to 9 750ml bottles Confusedhock:
The Jesus of Cool
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
Great info AVB, thank you.  So the key is to coat your stomach so you don't absorb all of the alcohol?
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I was thinking that you need something in your stomach so that the alcohol isn't absorbed as rapidly.  I know there were a few mornings when I woke up still a bit light headed but felling pretty good after killing off a few bottles.  Big Grin
The Jesus of Cool
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
AVB Wrote:I was thinking that you need something in your stomach so that the alcohol isn't absorbed as rapidly.  I know there were a few mornings when I woke up still a bit light headed but felling pretty good after killing off a few bottles.  Big Grin

"a few bottles" to yourself?! Of Vodka? Confusedhock:
Yep a few bottles in a 6-7 hour period but remember that the standard Russian bottle is 500ml and not a 750.  Here's one I have left from my last trip. Of course, you can't get this in the States or anywhere else really besides Samara Russia.

[Image: Vodka.jpg]
The Jesus of Cool
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
6-7 hours of drinking? When do you start? Or end? I usually don't start until about 11 p.m. But that's because nothing happens @ the bars until then anyway.
If you are invited to someone's house for dinner you can start as early as 5pm but usually 6.  The bar scene isn't delveloped in the countryside as it is in places like Moscow or St. Petersberg and most drinking is done in the home either by going to a friends flat of they coming to yours.
The Jesus of Cool
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
It's crazy how personal some cultures are compared to the Americas. Doesn't suprise me really. I'd like to go overseas sometime, just to experience something different.
Rubie Wrote:It's crazy how personal some cultures are compared to the Americas. Doesn't suprise me really. I'd like to go overseas sometime, just to experience something different.
Road trip, I plan on hitting Italy, Germany, Ireland and Spain, I'd like to just back pack and take the train and really see the sites
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.