Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to answer the phone...
Hello. Thank you for callin *********- Press 1 for English, Press 2 to be disconnected until you learn english.

Nothing too funny but I like the idea, not sure if you guys have the same trouble up north.
It pisses me off with my ATM card when I have to enter my language, the bastards know how much money I have down to the cent, but they can't figure a way out to program my card so the machine can tell my language.
My credit card's 800 number used to start with "Thank you for calling.  Para escuchar el menú en español, prensa una." (Or whatever the hell it said.)

Man, that pissed me off.  Well, it must have pissed off enough people that they got tired of hearing complaints and they changed it.  Now it says, "Thank you for calling.  Please enter your account number."

[usa]
Keith Wrote:It pisses me off with my ATM card when I have to enter my language, the bastards know how much money I have down to the cent, but they can't figure a way out to program my card so the machine can tell my language.
i'm more worried about the braile on the machine at the drive thru.  forget learning english.  i want to know where those blind drivers are at all times.
I used to be a blind driver and had to use the brail on the ATM.............Then Litto put his hand on my forehead and i could see again.
I often thought that about the braille.

One time I accidentally hit "hmoob" then couldnt figure out [wtf] was going on and had to keep hitting the red cancel button to get my card back.

What the heck language is "hmoob"?