Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How's the weather?
(07-17-2021, 06:41 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: hot, hot & muggy.

Same here
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Beautiful Day
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Could be an interesting afternoon/evening here. Sounds like some wicked storms could be rolling through. Winds 75-90 mph, and large hail, maybe larger than 2 inches, and of course potential twisters.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Beautiful day here today. Blue skies & mid 70°'s
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nice here as well. Mid 70s and kind of sunny. The smoke from the Canadian wildfires is putting a big damper on the sun. Looks like we're living in LA smog.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
It is 96 out right now. Wonderful.

(07-31-2021, 07:09 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: It is 96 out right now.   Wonderful.

My kind of weather. If it isn't 90, it's too cold!
High 80's today for us. Acceptable.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
Currently 76° & raining.
it's been raining off & on all day & expected to continue until tomorrow morning.
Getting set for the hurricane.  Should just miss us to the east.
Getting pounded by non-stop torrential rain storms. Already have some flooding and this isn't from the hurricane.