Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much a month do your spend
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Since I joined Stogie Chat my bill has been at least $200-$300 per month.  Rarely has it been below that.  I have gone as high as $1,200 in one month and I have seen many other members here do the same.
What about travel expense's? Tongue Big Grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  And two Antietams's, new Xicar, ashtray's, beads, 5 new desktops! 
US_Tank Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Since I joined Stogie Chat my bill has been at least $200-$300 per month.  Rarely has it been below that.  I have gone as high as $1,200 in one month and I have seen many other members here do the same.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  And two Antietams's, new Xicar, ashtray's, beads, 5 new desktops! 
[winner]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles

Long Island and Vegas were worth every penny!
Reps arent immune to this either.  Though Ive got my 'supply' secured with weekly FEDEx drops... when I visit anyone of my 200+ locations I always end up walking out with a bag of goodies.  My blasted A.D.D kicks in and then Im like "ooooooo  Ahhhhh.. .loook!!!"  --shakes head--

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"I've turned my trunk of my Cadillac into a humidor. Used to fit 4 bodies. Now it fits 32 boxes of cigars, 1 large  rolling pelican cigar case carrying 200 smokes, and my 2 styro coolers I use during events stashed with about 250 cigars each.  And I never come home empty.. but Im not complaining Smile
CGARGirl Wrote:Reps arent immune to this either.  Though Ive got my 'supply' secured with weekly FEDEx drops... when I visit anyone of my 200+ locations I always end up walking out with a bag of goodies.  My blasted A.D.D kicks in and then Im like "ooooooo  Ahhhhh.. .loook!!!"  --shakes head--

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"I've turned my trunk of my Cadillac into a humidor. Used to fit 4 bodies. Now it fits 32 boxes of cigars, 1 large  rolling pelican cigar case carrying 200 smokes, and my 2 styro coolers I use during events stashed with about 250 cigars each.  And I never come home empty.. but Im not complaining Smile

And here I thought of you as a Lexus girl!  Tongue
you guys are hilarious [Image: speechless-smiley-017.gif]

now if i can only make one of the herfs with a suitcase like someone did and i promise to bring at least $50 [Image: speechless-smiley-004.gif]
I would say I have been spending 2-300 a month lately just on cigars ...That doesn't include paraphernalia
BuddhaBill Wrote:I would say I have been spending 2-300 a month lately just on cigars ...That doesn't include paraphernalia
Thanks Buddhabill, that at least gives me some hope I won't be selling the dog, pool and house plants to support this growing habit [Image: speechless-smiley-040.gif]

I assumer the "paraphernalia" you talk about is tobacco related, is that ok to think that...lol [Image: speechless-smiley-023.gif]
ktee Wrote:
BuddhaBill Wrote:I would say I have been spending 2-300 a month lately just on cigars ...That doesn't include paraphernalia
Thanks Buddhabill, that at least gives me some hope I won't be selling the dog, pool and house plants to support this growing habit [Image: speechless-smiley-040.gif]

I assumer the "paraphernalia" you talk about is tobacco related, is that ok to think that...lol [Image: speechless-smiley-023.gif]
Oh we werent supposed to include crack pipes in this ?? Sorry .... $25 then...
I am around $150-$250 a month.

I just have run out of room so my ordering has stopped for a while. I have thought about building a coolidor but I know if I build it I will fill it.

For new guys stick to your budget. There are many stories of guys going crazy on the cigar auction sites and then you see them trying to sell off most of there stash to pay off debt.