Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many staples?
Bluesman455 Wrote:I thought this thread was about staple guns [doh] I have a Bostitch. Big Grin
Thats a pretty good habit.
"Do you have my stapler, my red stapler?"
Right now my "regular" lineup is pretty close to my "top 10" lineup, because I've been getting some killer deals. I try to keep Illusione~eccj~'s, Tatuaje Verocu #9's, Torano '59's, San Cristobal Fabulosos, Esencia corona gordas, and Padilla Miami coronas in my humidor. Right now I've got a box of all of those except the Esencias, and I'm about to reorder them. [thumbsup]

Other stuff, if I get a good fiver deal or a box split or a chance to score something special, I add to the mix. Anytime I can afford to pick up a GOF sampler, I do that too. Currently I have some '09 Liberty coffins, some HTF Fuentes, some BBF and some Padrons in that category, as well as a random selection of box pass takes and bombage.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
NANP what do you think of the Liberty 09?

I have many staples and most of them are Mumceros..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I just smoked my first one and . . . hoooo, buddy. Excellent cigar. It has a lot of richness and is very, very smooth for such a full-bodied smoke. Lots of wonderful tobacco flavor with an underpinning of espresso bean and black pepper, and a slightly sweet top note. Not an ass-kicker like the '06, but WAY better than last year's "pinstripe."

If you crossed a GOF with an Edge Sumatra, you'd end up with something like this. Very, very good smoke.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:I just smoked my first one and . . . hoooo, buddy. Excellent cigar. It has a lot of richness and is very, very smooth for such a full-bodied smoke. Lots of wonderful tobacco flavor with an underpinning of espresso bean and black pepper, and a slightly sweet top note. Not an ass-kicker like the '06, but WAY better than last year's "pinstripe."

If you crossed a GOF with an Edge Sumatra, you'd end up with something like this. Very, very good smoke.

NANP™
[cigar]
Thanks, I'll see my local guy about a few..Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore