Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many
What is the most cigars you've smoked in one day/night?

I think I would have to say 6-7 Tanio cigars.  Back in my early begining into cigars I smoked those at a friends house (big party) I almost got sick that night from the taste in my mouth later on when i was in bed, I thought i was going to hurl so bad, that I have never smoked another one of those sticks. 

What do you do to cure that morning after yucky taste in your mouth.
I would say 6 is the most in one day..

I've grown accustomed to the taste, but my ritual is:

1. Fill my mouth with Listerine white (it is peroxide based mouth wash-teeth whitener) & I hold it for 5 minutes (great time to relieve yourself-well, it is for me)
  2. Then a good rigorous brushing making sure to get all crannies of your mouth, not just your teeth and especially your tongue.
  3. Final rinse with Listerine. Regular mint stuff again, hold this for as long as you can.
A quick rinse with some more Listerine in the morning helps too.
6 for me also.

2 during the day and 4 on a good night out watching some live music.

I could not figure out if it was a nic hangover or the beer the next morning, and I could still taste cigar the next evening.

Would not do that again in a hurry .................. or maybe I would, it was a great day out when all is said and done.

Usually 2 is a good day though.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Maybe three in a day, but not all in a row.  Every now and then I may have two in a day - one in the morning with the paper, and then another late in the evening.  Two cigars over a weekend is plenty for me.
probably 3 or 4 in one day.  But last friday just about knocked me on my butt smoking two cigars back to back. 
3 is the most in one day for me.  Morining, noon and night.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:3 is the most in one day for me.  Morining, noon and night.
Same here, but only once in a great while.
I would say 6 in one day.
8, not my best idea.
The best day ever (4 choice sticks)