Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hot Pepper Bombed by Jimmie!
Nice peppers and stick tooooooo
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Great pepper bombing. Nicely done.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(10-19-2010, 06:11 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: I got home from work yesterday to find a package from the Mum!!!

Jimmie knows I'm a fan of spicy peppers, so he kindly send me some more after
I blew through the batch he gave me at Tonto's Long Island herf a while back!
Also included was one of my favorite smokes....a Cain F Torp!

Jimmie, thanks so much brother!!!
Retaliation....er....I mean....my end of the "trade" is already on the way Angel

Nice hit Jimmy!

How do you eat them, Steve? (Rather, I should probably say, "How did Jimmy cook them, that you went through them so quickly!?"

(10-19-2010, 08:38 AM)jam Wrote: Nice hit mum....evil Fry them up they get hotter the only peppers i dont eat are habenero

Why no habenero, jam? Wink
(10-24-2010, 09:32 PM)MaduroAccountant Wrote:
(10-19-2010, 06:11 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: I got home from work yesterday to find a package from the Mum!!!

Jimmie knows I'm a fan of spicy peppers, so he kindly send me some more after
I blew through the batch he gave me at Tonto's Long Island herf a while back!
Also included was one of my favorite smokes....a Cain F Torp!

Jimmie, thanks so much brother!!!
Retaliation....er....I mean....my end of the "trade" is already on the way Angel

Nice hit Jimmy!

How do you eat them, Steve? (Rather, I should probably say, "How did Jimmy cook them, that you went through them so quickly!?"

(10-19-2010, 08:38 AM)jam Wrote: Nice hit mum....evil Fry them up they get hotter the only peppers i dont eat are habenero

Why no habenero, jam? Wink
to Me Habenero ,and Jalepeno are hotter then hell with No taste and there the only 2 peppers that kill my stomach and i eat Peppers everyday ,I like all the long Pepper when you fry them there even better and cherry fried are my favorites
To me Heat=Happiness. They make a scotch bonnet pepper sauce in Trinidad that I love. I use it on everything: Eggs, pork, chicken, peas, french fries. They make it right in the outdoor market and you bring your own jar to buy it. I'm almost out, guess I need to find a way back to Trini.
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
Ah...I just eat the hotter ones with moderation. Like using Dave's Insanity in my food. Found out that using a moderate amount of Dave's is better on my system than having to load up on those "less hot" brands. Of course, moderation is probably not easy to do, with what I've heard about Jimmy's Pepper(s)...(that's what SHE said)...anyway, good luck, and with any luck, if you get up here for the Cordova Herf, we may be able to find some to cook up for you. Especially the jalepeno's...those are favs of mine in scrambled eggs/omelets. Big Grin
(10-24-2010, 09:32 PM)MaduroAccountant Wrote: Nice hit Jimmy!

The initial batch of peppers Jimmie sent me in his special vinegar, I just ate those plain, right out of the container. Heck, the second day I had them, I ate half of the supply while watching TV Big Grin

I'm managing to make the new batch last longer so far! I chopped up a Habenero on my burger (with some pepperjack cheese.....Mmmmmmm), and two of the long red ones went NICELY with my eggs on the weekend. Like I said, I'm trying to make this batch last!

This is my boomstick!
I hear you evil the Pepper Mum gave me lasted 3 days the same time of the Loaf of Bread