Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy cubans batman!!!
i went out with chris today and got my first first 10ct traveldor!!!  and then he hit me with this, after i went to our local B&M and got some sticks that Matt gave me from the box pass.  I liked them so much i bought the same ones and bombed chris with them.  thanks matt!!

[Image: Picture555.jpg]

o yea, and then we watched the beginning of the dark knight before i had to leave to go study!!  what an awesome movie.

[Image: Picture556.jpg]
Ahhhh...... I remember my first Cuban.

[Image: cuban_girl74.jpg]
fishhound Wrote:Ahhhh...... I remember my first Cuban.

[Image: cuban_girl74.jpg]
[winner]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nice hit on the college kid Chris.  David had to come to my house & pick up Chris as it was his turn to babysit him.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
VERY nice hit!

[7up]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Nice hit[thumbsup] Lets us know how that Boli is, I've been dieing to try one of those.
Nice hit wait thats from me lol[lol][lol][lol][lol] nice cigar
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
chris1980 Wrote:Nice hit wait thats from me lol[lol][lol][lol][lol] nice cigar
I see those meds are working now. [doh]
Sweet!  Hey Fish - I hope you kept that cuban Tongue
Damn.....now that is not your ordinary cuban right there and to be your first...WOW. You should get some info on that stick....only 2,500 boxes made and that particular one had a longggg journey over here to be personally delivered! Nice job Chris........but are you sure??? AHAHAHHAHAHA J/K
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007