Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy San Cristobal !!!!
Recently, I was "gifted" a San Cristobal from Tank......

I just have to say....What a smoke! Very smooth and enjoyable! One of my new favorites, for sure!

My brother was up for Thanksgiving, so we went out to the "ring", and got a really, really nice fire going.....He picked a R y J bully from my humi, and I took the Cristobal..We poured some drinks and grabbed the guitar....Was a night I'll never forget.

He'll be up again from Florida for Christmas.....Can't wait!!!!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
these are great cigars!!  [thumbsup]
Glad you enjoyed this cigar.   One of my favorites!  Smile
Very good smoke, indeed.  Magnum PI hit me with one early in my tenure here, and they immediately became one of my favorites.
That reminds me that I've got a couple of Fabuloso's in the humi somewhere, think I'll take after you Hun and get the firepit up and going and enjoy the night.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Im in the minority. I've never had a good one, even from different batches.
these are great cigars i realy enjoy them alot
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
jeht2000 Wrote:Im in the minority. I've never had a good one, even from different batches.
Ditto. 
jeht2000 Wrote:Im in the minority. I've never had a good one, even from different batches.

Send me your addy and I will get you an aged one.
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:That reminds me that I've got a couple of Fabuloso's in the humi somewhere, think I'll take after you Hun and get the firepit up and going and enjoy the night.

Sounds great![smokin2]Good drinks, good music, warm fire, GREAT smoke!

Instead of calling me "Hun"...lol..you can call me Tim...[lol]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.