Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday P0RN
[user=12]reflex[/user] wrote:
Quote:I got these from a BOTL over at CL. More then MSRP but they are from 03

[Image: MVC-044S.jpg]

Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock: money well spent for untouched and well-aged sticks like those! great find.
OK, I'll share what I've grabbed to date.

[Image: WinterFuente07.jpg]

A note on the Anejos this year.  I have heard and seen some pretty ugly sights of mold from this years stock.  I found a little surface mold on a 55 from the box I got today but I've seen some other guys have major mold on the foot of cigars as well.  I haven't had that but I am going to keep a close eye on mine.  If any get out of line they will burn [pimp].

I'm not sure there's much you can do if they develop mold over the next month or so...except smoke faster Wink.

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Wow what a great haul. One box of sharks wasn't enought? Nice score!!
Keith Wrote:Wow what a great haul. One box of sharks wasn't enought? Nice score!!
It was almost 3 boxes total.  There are about 8 or so loose sharks in the humi as well.  That's in addition to the box of 49's from last year.  Life is gooooooodddd!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Great haul there Jim Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Ok boys...the holiday shopping has officially ended for me!!! A few people to thank for their help.... you know who you are! Tongue

Besides a 75ct. humi filled with many singles of Anejos and Hemi Maddies as well.... here is the rest of the damage!!

I AM DONE!!!!!

[Image: anejo4.jpg]

[Image: anejo5.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[user=57]Headley[/user] wrote:
Quote:OK, I'll share what I've grabbed to date.

[Image: WinterFuente07.jpg]

A note on the Anejos this year.  I have heard and seen some pretty ugly sights of mold from this years stock.  I found a little surface mold on a 55 from the box I got today but I've seen some other guys have major mold on the foot of cigars as well.  I haven't had that but I am going to keep a close eye on mine.  If any get out of line they will burn [pimp].

I'm not sure there's much you can do if they develop mold over the next month or so...except smoke faster Wink.

awesome score, headley! and i remember my box of anejos last year had a predisposition to mold. that particular wrapper seems to be more prone to fungusamungus than most.

i will definitely let my next box dry out a bit (lid ajar, at top of the coolerdor). and as for any cedar sleeves, take 'em off! i've seen too many instances of mold starting under those things, hidden, stealthy, while the exposed wrapper shows nothing. jmho, of course. now here's hoping i can actually score a box this year while groveling on the west coast....
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Ok boys...the holiday shopping has officially ended for me!!! A few people to thank for their help.... you know who you are! Tongue

Besides a 75ct. humi filled with many singles of Anejos and Hemi Maddies as well.... here is the rest of the damage!!

I AM DONE!!!!!

[Image: anejo4.jpg]

[Image: anejo5.jpg]
Thanks for saving some for us left coasters MARIO Tongue  (green with envy)
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
anytime Paul! Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:I AM DONE!!!!!

Bullshit!