Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday P0RN
& the VSG gift pack
Skipper,
If you don't mind my asking, how much does that Fuente assortment (the first of your pics) go for?  I saw one that I thought was an amazing price...  Just curious what they go for elsewhere.
BuffaloBill Wrote:Skipper,
If you don't mind my asking, how much does that Fuente assortment (the first of your pics) go for?  I saw one that I thought was an amazing price...  Just curious what they go for elsewhere.
BB....PM sent
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
A few Anejos have managed to elude Mark the Ane-Ho.
No. 50.
[Image: Anejo.jpg]
[Image: Anejo2.jpg]

Jeeez! Killer score BB. Good show, man.
Great scores folks. BB those 50's are a real treat brother.........[cigar]

I was at every place in the Monterey/Carmel area this week and no Anejo's to be seen........Sad
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
these are desperate times for me... I paid $99 :?
Mark Wrote:
jimmy carter Wrote:can me a dummy but what is so tight about the shark??? Money is not the issue I guess knowledge is. What does a stick run or a box??????
The Shark is the only cigar in the world that has a square foot and a round head.  Only one woman in the world rolls them and they are only released once a year to select vendors.  That and they are an AMAZING smoke.  Retail is $8.50 a stick or $170 a box, but not many people can find them for that.
doesn't the perdomo esv as well? 
perdomo sucks! LOL Tongue if they did...then they are biting..lol

ok..pics will be coming soon...but on the way to the PiPs quarters will be a BOX of the Anejo 50's, 55's and 48's!! To add to the box of Sharks!!! Not counting the many singles of Anejos and Hemingway Maddies picked up recently! Great Holiday Season so far!! Have to make up from last year in which I got ZERO of either!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:perdomo sucks! LOL Tongue if they did...then they are biting..lol

ok..pics will be coming soon...but on the way to the PiPs quarters will be a BOX of the Anejo 50's, 55's and 48's!! To add to the box of Sharks!!! Not counting the many singles of Anejos and Hemingway Maddies picked up recently! Great Holiday Season so far!! Have to make up from last year in which I got ZERO of either!!!!!
show off... :X