Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday P0RN
jimmy carter Wrote:can me a dummy but what is so tight about the shark??? Money is not the issue I guess knowledge is. What does a stick run or a box??????
The Shark is the only cigar in the world that has a square foot and a round head.  Only one woman in the world rolls them and they are only released once a year to select vendors.  That and they are an AMAZING smoke.  Retail is $8.50 a stick or $170 a box, but not many people can find them for that.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Telling me! LOL I paid $100 more than retail...but damn..they are worth it. Especially when most online retailers are selling singles for over $30 each!

I smoked a shark last with about 18 months age on it!! AHHHH MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST AWESOME!! Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[Image: IMG_1528.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1527.jpg]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I read on Vitolas regarding the sharks. Man Moki put some serious time and effort into his web site. Thanks, Andrew

"This cigar was actually made and named because of Marvin Shanken (Cigar Aficionado owner). Carlito named it for him because he loved it so much when he gave it to him on a visit to his office. Thus he called it the Shanken Shark."

Here is the link to the info.

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/vitolas/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=14

You guys do know how much I hate you dont you?

I hate you,

I hate you,

I hate you,

I hate you,

I hate you,

Sob sob sob, [baby]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
jimmy carter Wrote:can me a dummy but what is so tight about the shark??? Money is not the issue I guess knowledge is. What does a stick run or a box??????

a box???

they are rare. Consider yourself lucky to score a stick or 2 per year. A box is 1 in 100.

per stick expect to pay from $12 to $27. If you find a box don't expect it to be discounted.
this is the best i could do

a decent assortment
doc carlos
& it has a lancero in it too