Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday P0RN
Sorry to say, I'm not even in the same league, yet. Wink
My B&M puts out a box a week last week was #55 for $10 piece and this week they are puting out sharks, the limit is two a person so everyone that wants a couple just has to stop in during the first few days. The price is over retail, but reasonable. They use them to bring in customers once a week, not a bad ploy it's working on me.
discdog Wrote:Sorry to say, I'm not even in the same league, yet. Wink
Mark is my hero!! LOL Trying to follow in his footsteps for the holiday goodies! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
discdog Wrote:Buy it PO, I was in a shop a couple of days ago and picked up a box of Master Blends (the 1st one). While I was checking out the owner brings over a box of 48's & says that"these are the most sought after cigars in the country right now" and for $19.50/cigar he could let me have the whole box.

I put the MB1's back on the counter & told him I didn't appreciate being scammed, have a nice day.

Won't be going back there!
I grabbed the box minus 5 which he already sold :?
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Mark is my hero!! LOL Trying to follow in his footsteps for the holiday goodies! LOL
Cool
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Cool

I don't know......

...If you were ahead of Mark's footsteps, you might have a shot at one of those boxes!!  Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Cool

I don't know......

...If you were ahead of Mark's footsteps, you might have a shot at one of those boxes!!  Big Grin
I guess I was just ONE STEP ahead on this one...Tongue

[Image: anejo2.jpg]

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Cool

I don't know......

I guess I was just ONE STEP ahead on this one...Tongue

[Image: anejo2.jpg]
My heart skips a beat.
I gasp.
Beauty.
Confusedhock:
Those are the SHARKS....will be taking a picture of the 55's soon.. Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

can me a dummy but what is so tight about the shark??? Money is not the issue I guess knowledge is. What does a stick run or a box??????