Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday P0RN
PO Wrote:Congrats Mark, but don't rub it in.
Hey, I'm working on yours. Tongue  This is to keep me satisfied until next Anejo season, any other boxes I get will go to the people on the list that I have for Anejos, which by the way is about 20 people deep, lol.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
JoeBob Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Man... I cant find anything decent! I guess it's payback for all the scores I made years past...

[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:any differences you see between the years? besides slight size difference
& yes, the '04's are or were the best. & for the record, you are stealing them for that price. They go for more like $25 per stick normally.

So you're telling me $7.85 for an Anejo 49 is a good deal?

It is, but that was not what I was talking about... I was talking about the limitadas.

now, how many of those anejos can you get?
Mark, dude, hell of a score. Confusedhock:
Mark Wrote:
PO Wrote:Congrats Mark, but don't rub it in.
Hey, I'm working on yours. Tongue  This is to keep me satisfied until next Anejo season, any other boxes I get will go to the people on the list that I have for Anejos, which by the way is about 20 people deep, lol.
LOL, I know, everyone wants them.  :?
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Dam Mark that is a pile of boxes for one week. At that rate the New England area will be cleaned out by the end of the month.
Keith Wrote:...At that rate the New England area will be cleaned out by the end of the month.

Big Grin  Thats what Mark does!!

But he's usually faster,  He seems to be slowing in his old age!! Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Keith Wrote:...At that rate the New England area will be cleaned out by the end of the month.

Big Grin  Thats what Mark does!!

But he's usually faster,  He seems to be slowing in his old age!! Wink
Nothing I can do about Fuente, they slacked hardcore on their holiday shipment, this year took forever.  My B&M had them in on Fri morning, they were gone Fri afternoon. Cool
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
JoeBob Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Man... I cant find anything decent! I guess it's payback for all the scores I made years past...

[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:any differences you see between the years? besides slight size difference
& yes, the '04's are or were the best. & for the record, you are stealing them for that price. They go for more like $25 per stick normally.

So you're telling me $7.85 for an Anejo 49 is a good deal?

It is, but that was not what I was talking about... I was talking about the limitadas.

now, how many of those anejos can you get?
I got the 6...and that's all I can get... :X
I just came back from my 11th attempt to hunt down some seasonal fuentes... came up empty again. My best source used to be Barcley Rex, however because they dont sell the unico and the other stuff, AF is cutting them off. So for now they only get the ultra high end stuff that Barcley Rex is good at selling like the Prometheus stuff, the God of Fire and those lancero & forbidden X box sets. No regular opus, no hemingway maduros, no BTL and no Anejos...

They were my best source... Pricey, but dependable...

I feel like I just burried a pet...
They're just starting to hit around Philly.  Saw some 50's, 48's, and 49's running about $1 more than last year.  Was fortunate enough to find a full box of Sharks listed at $10.50 apiece which is normally more than I'd go for but I was on a Shark hunt this year so I thought "WTF".  Go to the counter and full boxes are 10% off so it came to $9.30 each plus tax.  I AM PUMPED!!!!

BTL's were $15.95 which is ridiculous but not bad relative to retail

Untold Story's were $14.95 which is less ridiculous but not bad relative to retail

I love this area this time of year.  We're last to get them they come in quantity.

Just in case anyone is interested in hunting for 858 SG's here are a couple of...interesting opportunities.  Too rich for my blood but they are out there

http://enricoscigarhideaway.com/specials.htm

http://auctions.yahoo.com/i:FUENTE%20FLORA%20FINA%20858%20SUNGROWN%2CVERY%20RARE%2CWITH%20FREE%20OPUS:211687294
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.