Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday P0RN
Headley Wrote:They're just starting to hit around Philly.  Saw some 50's, 48's, and 49's running about $1 more than last year.  Was fortunate enough to find a full box of Sharks listed at $10.50 apiece which is normally more than I'd go for but I was on a Shark hunt this year so I thought "WTF".  Go to the counter and full boxes are 10% off so it came to $9.30 each plus tax.  I AM PUMPED!!!!

BTL's were $15.95 which is ridiculous but not bad relative to retail

Untold Story's were $14.95 which is less ridiculous but not bad relative to retail

I love this area this time of year.  We're last to get them they come in quantity.

think of homer simpson...

hmmmm... box of sharks....
That box of 858 SGs listed on yahoo is retarded. If you pay more than 225$ for a box you paid way to much......even 225$ is pushing it.
Tfire136 Wrote:That box of 858 SGs listed on yahoo is retarded. If you pay more than 225$ for a box you paid way to much......even 225$ is pushing it.
I can't believe that's the minimum bid!  I understand when the bidding gets out of control and people who can't get them and are really dying for them go apeshit but not when a vendor has an opening bid nearly 4 x's retail Confusedhock:.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
is $9 per stick too much for the #46's?
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:is $9 per stick too much for the #46's?

$6.50 is retail PO so it's all about how much you're jonesing to get them.

http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=112&forum_id=2

Here's the link Mark posted a while ago.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Buy it PO, I was in a shop a couple of days ago and picked up a box of Master Blends (the 1st one). While I was checking out the owner brings over a box of 48's & says that"these are the most sought after cigars in the country right now" and for $19.50/cigar he could let me have the whole box.

I put the MB1's back on the counter & told him I didn't appreciate being scammed, have a nice day.

Won't be going back there!
nice ballzy move DD...dont take no shit from no one! Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
To much gray hair to put up with BS.
I know if I owned a shop I would not want to lose DD as a customer.  That would be about as bad as losing Mark as a customer. Tongue
wingo Wrote:I know if I owned a shop I would not want to lose DD as a customer.  That would be about as bad as losing Mark as a customer. Tongue
Amen to that!