Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday P0RN
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Rubie Wrote:Smarty pants PiPs comin in here w/all his Fuente P0RN. Jeez. Tongue
LOL Rubie....let me continue... "Happy Holidays....." LOL Hey I have to catch up...didnt get not one Anejo or Hemi Maddie last year!! Confusedhock:

Fair enough. I'll let it slide this time...Wink
Man... I cant find anything decent! I guess it's payback for all the scores I made years past...

[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:any differences you see between the years? besides slight size difference
& yes, the '04's are or were the best. & for the record, you are stealing them for that price. They go for more like $25 per stick normally.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Man... I cant find anything decent! I guess it's payback for all the scores I made years past...

& yes, the '04's are or were the best. & for the record, you are stealing them for that price. They go for more like $25 per stick normally.

So you're telling me $7.85 for an Anejo 49 is a good deal?
JoeBob Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Man... I cant find anything decent! I guess it's payback for all the scores I made years past...

Yeah JB, a good deal. But wait! There's more! For this one time offer, I'm willing to buy the 49 from you for a whole $8.00! That's a full 15 cent profit! Act now, deals like this don't last forever!
I only got 6 49's....

2 for one friend
2 for another friend
1 to complete my much sought after "Entire line of Anejos" collection
1 to smoke myself!
JoeBob Wrote:I only got 6 49's....

2 for one friend
2 for another friend
1 to complete my much sought after "Entire line of Anejos" collection
1 to smoke myself!

Jeez. Fine man, you'r loss...Tongue
JoeBob Wrote:

Joe, That is a great price...but Skip was referring to the LGC Limitadas. My BM sells them for $15.95...they normally are seen for $25.00.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
JoeBob Wrote:

Joe, That is a great price...but Skip was referring to the LGC Limitadas. My BM sells them for $15.95...they normally are seen for $25.00.
Ah ha.
They're around $20 at mine.
I'm just Fuente'd in the brain this time of year!
Here's what the first weekend on the hunt brought home:

[Image: PDRM0716.jpg]

Anejo No 48

Anejo No 50

Anejo No 55

Anejo No 77 (Shark)

Work Of Art Maduro

This week will hopefully yield more! Cool
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Congrats Mark, but don't rub it in.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.