Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday P0RN
Maduro PiPs Wrote:I'm at it again Paulie Dog!! LOL...Remember all those habanos posts...now I have a new mission!! LOL

More pics coming soon...lol
Damn, share the love brother Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
damn, pips, nice score. been hoping to score that exact box this year. nothing like a shark after a big steak.
got a little something from holt's to warm up for christmas...

[Image: holtsholidaypac.jpg]
limitadas!  you will love those mario.
hey...you raved about them and my shop had the 2004's and 2005's left....so I starting snagging a bunch. $15.95 each is NOT BAD for these sticks...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:hey...you raved about them and my shop had the 2004's and 2005's left....so I starting snagging a bunch. $15.95 each is NOT BAD for these sticks...
they truly are pound for pound my favorite cigar.  allow a LONG time to enjoy them.  a good 2 1/2 - 3 hour smoke.  even for me.
any differences you see between the years? besides slight size difference
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Bungalowbill Wrote:got a little something from holt's to warm up for christmas...

Nice pickup!  I was thinking about getting this a few weeks ago.  That cameroon Shark looks like a good smoke heh?
Maduro PiPs Wrote:nice afternoon surprise...Tongue 

ANEJO SHARKS....

[Image: anejo1.jpg]

[Image: anejo2.jpg]

[Image: anejo3.jpg]
Thanks for the pictures Mario. Now I can see what I'm missing.Tongue
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bungalowbill Wrote:got a little something from holt's to warm up for christmas...

The "Carlito's Way" sampler..............smoked that cameroon anejo and it was great!
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"