Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday P0RN
Bungalowbill Wrote:and as for any cedar sleeves, take 'em off! i've seen too many instances of mold starting under those things, hidden, stealthy, while the exposed wrapper shows nothing.

interesting observation price.  this is the only time i've run across mold in my humidors either.  always under the sleeves on the larger fuentes.  chateaus?  frankly i was of the opinion that the fuentes simply committed suicide to get away from the harassment of the lfd's in my collection.  what the hell was i doing with fuentes anyway?  just the cigar universe righting itself i suppose. Smile

anyone else have this happen to them?  mold under cedar sleeves not hari-kari'ing fuentes.  ideas?
and nice scores everybody.  enjoy those.
crist!

You bunch of hos!
[Image: n40404633_30517762_7860.jpg]

Bad picture - good deal.  Anejo Sharks for $176.  Merry Christmas, indeed.
wow. insane deal. green with envy.
Nice.
very cool dude....and what a price , now this is the best way to celebrate the end of finals...<----ummm that sounds funny
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:very cool dude....and what a price , now this is the best way to celebrate the end of finals...<----ummm that sounds funny
ROFL
I've aways had problems with anejo's molding, even at 65% humidity. I was going to keep my box of sharks sealed, but will have to give them a inspection.
it's funny you mention this.  i've had mold problems twice: once with an anejo 48 and once with a hemi maduro...i've never had any problems with any other cigars...must be a different way of taking care of fuentes.