Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmmm, what time is it???
US_Tank Wrote:Here is what the LK does to the Green Iguana...................

[Image: CentralCommand014.jpg]

So he holds it like a giant Sausage???
Smelling it???  [lol][lol][lol][lol]
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
oooooohhh tannnkkyyyy tannnkky poooooo.

I do pity you

can you say:

HELLO ALLSTATE?
Hey Banzai!

I did not like the Green Iguana!  Tasted like cardboard!  I won't pull any punches! 

However, I totally appreciated the guesture!  And if I did not appreciate the guesture of 3 Green Iguana's you sent me I would not have put them up on the Stogie Chat Wall of Fame in the Tank Household! 
Maduro PiPs Wrote:MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how would you rise again if you were never on top??? You always stayed on the ground like the kicked puppies you are! 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Don't worry about them Mario, you have other things to worry about, all will become clear soon, an example made, a point clarified, a wise man once said

"Walk softly and carry a big stick!!!" 

we'll be in touch.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
US_Tank Wrote:Hey Banzai!

I did not like the Green Iguana!  Tasted like cardboard!  I won't pull any punches! 

However, I totally appreciated the guesture!  And if I did not appreciate the guesture of 3 Green Iguana's you sent me I would not have put them up on the Stogie Chat Wall of Fame in the Tank Household! 
Tank,
please clarify for our viewing audience:
YOU requested that you would would like to try the iguana's. I obliged your request. This was not a bomb. If I bombed you, you would know it.
banzaitoyota Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Hey Banzai!

Tank,
please clarify for our viewing audience:
YOU requested that you would would like to try the iguana's. I obliged your request. This was not a bomb. If I bombed you, you would know it.

I did not say I wanted to try, I was intrigued by the green color!   We covered this ground before!  [smokin3]
I think I was suckered in by TC's advertising also, I no longer order their wares.

VIVA LA LITO!!!!!!
1790 0000 0877 9463
Associated Label/Receipt:

1790 0000 0877 9463
Associated Label/Receipt:
Detailed Results:
[Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: bullet_circle.gif] Delivered, March 25, 2009, 12:16 pm,

[Image: smiley.jpg]

[Image: headroll.gif]  [Image: crosseyed.gif]  [Image: devilheadrotate.gif]  [Image: agreeclenched.gif]

T Minus 1...
Oooo, it's Thursday already...

T Minus 0... Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Red leader..... this Gnome1........confirmed authorization......alpha.....zulu...foxtrot.... ....niner....... shots fired.......
[Image: Kaboom5200.jpg]