Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmmm, what time is it???
No word yet from targeted victim, annihilation is complete and total,

Banzai out

Whose next?
Green Leader, Targets in sight and bombs are away and flying true, impact imminent.

YALL DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
RedPhoenix Wrote:Green Leader, Targets in sight and bombs are away and flying true, impact imminent.

YALL DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
[lol][lol][lol]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how would you rise again if you were never on top??? You always stayed on the ground like the kicked puppies you are! 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Don't worry about them Mario, you have other things to worry about, all will become clear soon, an example made, a point clarified, a wise man once said

"Walk softly and carry a big stick!!!" 

we'll be in touch.
Do you need to be slapped around again Matt?????
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:

And how would you rise again if you were never on top??? You always stayed on the ground like the kicked puppies you are! 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Don't worry about them Mario, you have other things to worry about, all will become clear soon, an example made, a point clarified, a wise man once said

we'll be in touch.
Do you need to be [color="red"]slapped [/color]around again Matt?????
[wow], Mario, are you hitting on me ????   I'm not that kind of girl !!!!!![lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

Again, clarity should be happening, sometime today I believe, contact me when you can see straight again. [lol]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

we'll be in touch.
Do you need to be slapped around again Matt?????
[wow], Mario, are you hitting on me ????   I'm not that kind of girl !!!!!![lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

Again, clarity should be happening, sometime today I believe, contact me when you can see straight again. [lol]

HAHAHAHAHA  [7up]

LC stogiechat homebrew gnome Wrote:Red leader..... this Gnome1........confirmed authorization......alpha.....zulu...foxtrot.... ....niner....... shots fired.......
[Image: Kaboom5200.jpg]

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"AHAHAHA!!  My mom, brothers and I LOVED this game.  My mom rocked!
MMMMMMM, red leader. Still have ammo, need target of oppurtunity
group leader, we have confirmation that package was delivered at 1:05 pm to named target.  Next target please...........................