Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit hard by Headley
I got hit today again, this time by headley....a great line up of cigars...

[Image: Picture16.jpg]

Thanks Headley for the stogies....looks like me and my west coast brothers need to regroup and come up with a plan
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:Thanks Headley for the stogies....looks like me and my west coast brothers need to regroup and come up with a plan

it's called surrender.  unconditional.  and best soon.  it was fun but now it's over.  tko in the fourth. 

one member of the firm ripped all yous a new cooley.  lord have mercy on your souls when the end of days arrives.

gentleman jim with another peerless hit of unmatched ferocity!
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:Thanks Headley for the stogies....looks like me and my west coast brothers need to regroup and come up with a plan

it's called surrender.  unconditional.  and best soon.  it was fun but now it's over.  tko in the fourth. 
sadly i was never taught to give up, always give it your all....tko?!?!?!?...nah.....I'm getting up even if it kills me.
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
And a four...

Smacked to the Pacific Ocean.

PLEASE don't make me bring more carnage to you fellas.

FIRM brothers...'nuff said.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Awesome hit by The Master!!!

WCC = RIP
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Some people never learn...    Cool

Looks like the West coast might just sink into the ocean if it gets bombed any moreWink